quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2011

ile looking at the Beta Team games, I saw Snow Cone works now! Look at the play screen below:
The object of the game is to put the right flavor in to the right snow cone.
I hope you enjoy testing Snow Cone, have you tested Snow Cone yet? Let us know in a comment!
Rating: 18 Likes - 8 Dislikes
Rate: Like | Dislike
Categories: Club PenguinCP Cheats | Comments (82) 
Submitted by Spike4421 on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 9:45am
Agents, click your spy-phones. It seems like Gary is apologizing for the fact that HERBERT stole the Hydra bot. It reads “According to my calculations, it’s my fault that Herbert stole the Hydra-bot. I’m sorry everyone, I should have been more careful with it. ”

Keep an eye out for for anything you see suspicious on the island.
Rating: 10 Likes - 6 Dislikes
Rate: Like | Dislike
Categories: Club PenguinCP Cheats | Comments (43) 
Submitted by Jeffrocks100 on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 6:39pm
While I was by the EPF building today, I saw Club Penguin has repaired it!  Look at some pictures below:
I am really glad Club Penguin has repaired this building, just imagine if they didn’t fix it! Are you glad that Club Penguin fixed this building? Let us know in a comment!
Rating: 26 Likes - 7 Dislikes
Rate: Like | Dislike
Categories: Club Penguin CheatsCP Cheats | Comments (81) 
Submitted by Wiibob7975 on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 4:05pm
Today while I was checking out the different pages of Club Penguin’s website, I noticed Club Penguinhas updated one of their pages. This page would be the Membership Page.
This page got a huge update! The layout changed and now it’s totally different. Check it out for yourselves:
Here are the updates:
  • The background is now blue
  • The tabs are in a group of four instead of six
  • The tabs are sideways instead of down
  • It now tells you what you can do as a member and what you can’t do as a member
  • There is now a testimonial section from parents of penguins around the world
Overall, I actually really like this update! The thing I appreciate most is that Club Penguin now tells you what advantages you have if you’re a member. What do you think about this new update? Let us know in a comment below!
Rating: 5 Likes - 7 Dislikes
Rate: Like | Dislike
Categories: Club PenguinCP Cheats | Comments (45) 
Submitted by Spike4421 on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 10:40am
Today while at the Dojo Courtyard, I noticed that the Medieval Shield Pin was back. Club Penguinremoved the pin for a day, then added it back. This is very awkward.
This is really weird. Why would Club Penguin bring back an old pin from a month ago? Please leave us a comment below.
Rating: 24 Likes - 18 Dislikes
Rate: Like | Dislike
Categories: Club Penguin CheatsCP Cheats | Comments (31) 
Submitted by Distrocktiv7 on Monday, June 13, 2011 at 6:39pm
Today I when I logged into Club Penguin and noticed a new message from Gary the Gadget Guy. Here is what he said below:
Gary said:
I’m pleased to report that all damage from the Hydra – bot has been repaired. Excellent work everybody!
As Gary said. Thank you for defeating Herbert again!

Rating: 9 Likes - 8 Dislikes
Rate: Like | Dislike
Categories: Club Penguin CheatsCP Cheats | Comments (12) 
Submitted by SuperPacman1 on Monday, June 13, 2011 at 4:43pm
Today I logged into Club Penguin and I noticed a new message from Gary the Gadget Guy. Here it is below:
Gary said:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário